Process systems or equipment delivered from around the world require verification to meet project and regulatory requirements before they arrive at site for subsequent integration or use on projects.
IVB provide independent verification that personnel, procedures, equipment and products meet specifications. We do this by applying risk-based methodology contained in a number of service specifications for various objects, covering some or all of the following activities.
- Verification of Quality and Safety Management Systems
- Independent Design Reviews and Verification of equipment and process
- applicable design codes and standard
- project specifications
- underlying safety issues
- Welding, painting and other fabrication procedures review and operator qualifications
- Review of calculations for design adequacy of materials, structural strength, piping, fluid flow hydraulics etc.
- Audits and Gap Analysis
- Verification of compliance to classification or other authority rules
- Production of performance standards around safety critical elements